king of the mountain

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
i know most of you guys are over in CA, AZ but is anyone going to the king of the mountain race sep 6th in TN im going to try and go have to see if we have anything planed already should be a blast i just need to get a couple things to keep my engine cool i think that is going to be the biggest challenge for this type of race so i need to look at getting an oil cool all ready have the pwr radiator will probly also get the rev limiter remover that utv crap has im shore there is more.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
i'll be back there for the event. Won't get to race it but i'll be one of the guys in charge putting it on. I just got home tonight from a banzai trip to TN this weekend. We ran the course this weekend and the crew did an outstanding job. It has some of the toughest obsticales i have ever seen. it took us hours to scout the trail and get the photos that we needed. It's guaranted to be a blast, and only the tough will survive!!!

spangs

May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
ok now i have an inside guy on the race :D
not shure what to expect when i get there like for pits and all do you have info on how that will work it just has cant pit in the lap/ finishing area this is my first race like this so any info on what to bring would be nice

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Lasher will keep us informed!

Register Early and SAVE!

Do you have what it takes? Are you tough enough? Enter the Pro Armor King of the Mountain Endurance Challenge and find out! Built to punish the weak and challenge the strong, this course will reward only the racers with the will to push themselves for 4 hours .

Sign up early to race the toughest Side X Side and ATV Race the United States and save almost 50% off of the on-site registration fee! Get your registration in now and get a lower race number.

The Pro Armor King of the Mountain Endurance Challenge is open to anyone crazy and tough enough to enter. There are no size or skill classifications in this test of rider and machine. All that is needed to race is a machine that passes the safety requirements and to be over sixteen years of age.

The King of the Mountain will be run during the Side X Side Roundup presented by Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A. running September 4-7, 2009. The Brimstone Recreation Area will host the event and race with some of the best trails in the eastern United States.

Please visit King of the Mountain presented by Pro Armor for more information, registration and safety requirements.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
We will have a designated pit area where you will be able to service your vehicle. It will be in the same area as the start finish line but not right next to it. you will have a 10' x 10' pit area for your tools, parts and fuel.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

rhinohio

Rhinohio
Jan 25, 2009
Southeastern Ohio
I just got back from a four day ride at Brimstone... what a cool place. They have some of the toughest trails I've been on to date.

I'm not going to race but I will be back down there to ride and watch the carnage Labor Day weekend. This will undoubtedly be a wild event.

For those who are looking for some challenging trails to ride, this is a must see.

spangs

May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
i register a week ago and was wondering when ill get my car nummber and any more info that i might need or do i get everythang when i get down there to the event

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000