La Familia Creed

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I'd like to offer this as our creed. I just read this in a CNN story http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/28/my-faith-what-people-talk-about-before-they-die/?hpt=hp_c2 about what people talk about as they are dying. I felt it was moving because I feel this is what we are about. The love and respect we have for each other is something that is everlasting and genuine.

"We don't live our lives in our heads, in theology and theories. We live our lives in our families: the families we are born into, the families we create, the families we make through the people we choose as friends."

Rocketman....

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Dan it is extremely strange how things happen in life. We have not had a lot of time lately and that got worse yesterday, my mother in law Toni's mom felt and broke her hip. I don't have time to explain the entire thing right now but I will print this for Toni and take to her. Keep her in your thoughts, she's over 90 and she goes in for an operation tonight at 6:00 or 7:00 PM.

Thanks.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Dan it is extremely strange how things happen in life. We have not had a lot of time lately and that got worse yesterday, my mother in law Toni's mom felt and broke her hip. I don't have time to explain the entire thing right now but I will print this for Toni and take to her. Keep her in your thoughts, she's over 90 and she goes in for an operation tonight at 6:00 or 7:00 PM.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that E. Tell Toni and her mom that the Kiewicz's will have them in our thought's and prayers. I hope everything works out for her. Let us know if you need anything.

Dan...

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Compadre,

Prayers to Toni Mom,

I will have Vicky Call Tony as Vicky's Mom just had Hip and Pelvis replaced.

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Thank you all work and life has been keeping us off everything these days. We have been visiting my Mother in Law every night an by the time we get home we go directly to bed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000