LA FAMILIA: WHO & WHAT WE ARE.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I have not been around for a long while but we are back, for real. I came right to this thread for some reason.
Health issues in check, and we bought us a new house fer camping.

I love it, tows like a dream and much easier in every way to deal with than the cabover.

Our little group has got deep into the ghost-town hunting in Northern Nevada, have seen some wondferful country. Some of you folks need to come north and ride with us.
My problem now is I got a bad case of, "I want a new ride" My best buddy just bought himself an XP1000 2 seater, and the itch is burning up.
With all the $ I have in the Teryx I would take a huge bath, but going fast is singing it's song again...
I hope everyone is well..
I would be down for some of that... I love seeing old Americana

The Dogfather

Mar 15, 2015
LA FAMILIA STARTED IN 2008 WHEN WE MET @ GLAMIS KOA NORTH FOR A BRADSHAW TRAIL RIDE. THE FOUNDING MEMBERS WERE CISCO KID, JIM DREWIT, CRAIG PRUETT & MYSELF. (OF COURSE OUR LOVELY SPOUSES WHO HELP KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER) WE HAD SO MUCH FUN & ENJOYED EACH OTHERS COMPANY SO MUCH WE DECIDED TO DO IT AS OFTEN AS WE COULD. I SAID WE WERE LA FAMILIA & IT STUCK. WE HAVE BEEN RIDING TOGETHER EVER SINCE. WE STARTED ON PSXS AS OUR HOME SITE. THEY RAN US OFF & JOEY WELCOMED US TO THE UNDERGROUND WITH OPEN ARMS & THIS IS HOME. THE CORE GROUP IS STILL TOGETHER EVEN IF CRAIG IS IN COLORADO. WE PREACH SAFETY, FUN, COMRARDIE & RESPONSIBILTY. HAUL OUT WHAT YOU BRING IN & PICK UP A LITTLE EXTRA . FAMILY FIRST, GOD & AMERICA. YOU CAN SEE AMERICAN FLAGS ON ALL OF OUR VEHICLES. THANKS AGAIN JOEY FOR GIVING US A HOME. EVERYONE WITH ANY KIND OF VEHICLE IS WELCOME. WE WERE THE FIRST TO WELCOME CHINA BUGGIES, JUST ASK GEEK BOY. WE HAVE HAD JEEPS ,TRUCKS & ANY KIND OF OFFROAD VEHICLE YOU CAN IMAGINE. WE LOVE OFFROADING & BEING WITH OUR FRIENDS. WE DO COMMUNITY SERVICE SUCH AS THE ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE. ANYTHING TO ADD CISCO, JIM, PAPA BEAR, BREVEN, CRAIG GEEKWITHABUGGY, CLASS51600, TRANSFORMER & ATC KID HAVE ALL BEEN TOGETHER FOR A WHILE.
WE WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR CAMP. JUST SIGN UP FOR A RIDE & COME ON OUT. BE SURE TO BRING AN APPETITE BECAUSE WE ALWAYS ARE EATING.
WE ALL NEED TO POST PIX OF OUR FAMILIES & SOME OF THE RIDES WE HAVE BEEN ON.
BRADSHAW TRAILS, TUMCO MINES, ELLIOT MINES, MOUNTAIN SPRINGS GRADE, MECCA CANYON, LITTLE RUBICON, PAINTED GORGE, TRUCKHAVEN, MILLER CANYON, TECATE SUMMIT & TECATE TRAIN TUNNEL.

Hey guys and gals, We are a offroading family of 5 who love camping and riding/offroading. We are in the temecula Ca. area. We have been looking for a good group to hang with. The Familia sounds like our type of group. We would like to join the group.We are planning to go to Ocatillo Wells for Easter weekend if anyone wants to join that would be great or if anyone has anything else going on we would like to join in on the Fun.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
There's a ride coming this next weekend by the salt and sea area called the John Berry ride should be a great time to meet most of the group . We will be making a day trip as we have nothing Ava right now to stay in at the moment

The Dogfather

Mar 15, 2015
There's a ride coming this next weekend by the salt and sea area called the John Berry ride should be a great time to meet most of the group . We will be making a day trip as we have nothing Ava right now to stay in at the moment
Thanks devs We are going to Either Ocatillo or Glamis the following weekend(easter) so dont know if i can make that one. I dont have a toy hauler or anything to stay in yet either we always pitch a tent. We have an extra tent if you need one so you can stay longer. Lol

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Welcome Dogfather

Like Dev said, there's a ride next weekend. Quite a few folks will be there and it would be a good chance to meet the group and find out what you might be gettin yourself into :)

For Easter, there's another ride going on a Jawbone. That will also be a good ride.

We have a house in Ocotillo Wells off the S22. Your welcome to stop by for a cold one. We're out there most weekends.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Thanks for a great time at Ocotillo Wells and meeting a few more of the L A FAMILIA family. ..special Thanks to Jim & Melissa for the camping spot.. Cisco for the good laughs & his wife Victoria. ..also George & Tom...for letting me follow them...lol....hope to see some of you next year...it's only 1000+ miles to Oregon. ..

Bsr76

Mar 23, 2015
Huntington Beach
Saw some info on glamis or ocatillo for easter. All of our friends stopped going or moved this year so we have been going solo which is great family time but its always better to go out with a group. We are looking for a family friendly group as i have four kids 7-12, we can ride sand or dirt. Any takers?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Saw some info on glamis or ocatillo for easter. All of our friends stopped going or moved this year so we have been going solo which is great family time but its always better to go out with a group. We are looking for a family friendly group as i have four kids 7-12, we can ride sand or dirt. Any takers?
Most of us are going to Jawbone for Easter this year if ya wanna go. We have a place in OW and are there most other weekends though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000