Lake Elsinore Round 1 Pictures

U

Ugly Kid Joe

We plan to, but you know how it is. The only one I dont think we're doing is the Norrs race

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
and thanks joey. Sucks she was only 32 and she died of cancer.
Thats too bad.....Hey hit me up tommorow so we can hook up on the Pit Party stuff! 760-802-3737

We plan to, but you know how it is. The only one I dont think we're doing is the Norrs race

Yeah, not sure anyone is doing NORRS? I have head anything about them in weeks...I have played phone tag with Aaron but I dont know whats going on......

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the Bad Seed Series! Hope to see you and the COD posse at the Pit Party on the 19th!! Gonna be a great time!

U

Ugly Kid Joe

No worries brother, Everyone from C.O.D will be there minus me. Im oncall that weekend, so that means no fun for me:mad:

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Just so you guy's know, Lucas Oil is now the title sponsor of Elsinore. There's gonna be some good things coming up with the Facility:D

U

Ugly Kid Joe

I think im gonna race, i'll be in a RzR with a stock motor as well:eek:

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
I just miss driving like that, so I talked to the owner of Amago raceway to let me build a track. Nice technical, fast, big, and if you dont know how to drive.............ya you guessed it your going to wreck. No buisness up there since pala but, it's kinda like a private track now. REALLY MISS THOSE ELSINORE DAYS.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
I just miss driving like that, so I talked to the owner of Amago raceway to let me build a track. Nice technical, fast, big, and if you dont know how to drive.............ya you guessed it your going to wreck. No buisness up there since pala but, it's kinda like a private track now. REALLY MISS THOSE ELSINORE DAYS.
Amago is one of my favorite MX tracks. Burned many a lap at that place. You working with "Joe" Amago there Jr?

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
If everybody came to the table and worked with each other to promote our UTV sport, instead of pointing fingers and trying to see who can make the most money and have the only running series. We could use all the tracks,promoters,stadiums, and make it a moving series so its not all at 1 place. make it as big as supercross,loor, or any of the good series. Hey wishfull thinking right.:)

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Sounds like you want the Chargers to join with the Raiders! J/K
Whats wrong, you cant keep up with 15 different races. haha
What i'd give to go back to one serious series "CORR" and one hometown fun series "M4SX"
Thats why we brought back The Elsinore Series, for the racers to have fun again. :rolleyes:

U

Ugly Kid Joe

Im pretty sure R.J and some of the Arizona guy's will be at the next race. Even Todd Arthur was tossin the idea of comin out!:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000