Lead Dog Motorsports

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
those things look great in the photos... but you have to see them in person. the attention to detail is awesome!!!! are you going to bring them to the SXS Jamboree?
I was thinking so... maybe a couple I really want to ride at the event so If I can keep them close to the MH we'll do it!

C-GIB

Jan 22, 2009
Carlsbad
Parker...... count me in on all the Underground rides out there. I go out year round....midnite rides are insane out there as we head into the summer. Not to mention wide open on the BITD425 coarse. Here's a bit of history/info on the Desert Bar. www. thedesertbar.com The ride to the top of "P" Parker mtn. is rad ..... the view from the top is nutz!

anybody ride on the Cali side of the river out towards the resevor? If so, does it end out by Black Meadow?

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
those things look great in the photos... but you have to see them in person. the attention to detail is awesome!!!! are you going to bring them to the SXS Jamboree?
Mike is right, pics dont do them justice.

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Parker...... count me in on all the Underground rides out there. I go out year round....midnite rides are insane out there as we head into the summer. Not to mention wide open on the BITD425 coarse. Here's a bit of history/info on the Desert Bar. www. thedesertbar.com The ride to the top of "P" Parker mtn. is rad ..... the view from the top is nutz!

anybody ride on the Cali side of the river out towards the resevor? If so, does it end out by Black Meadow?
I have a little bit around lost lake and such... there are some cool things to see and lots of mines! I've heard of guy's riding all the way to the Sail Inn for lunch?? where that is I dont know!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000