Who do You believe will win

I believe BAM will be the heavily favored, Cause of win at Baja 500

How-ever still have not a clue

Cause of all the very Competitive Racers that will Compete to Win

Can't Wait:)

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
I think Brandon from NAATV has a great shot at the win. I have been racing with him since 2009 when we raced in Whiplash. He has always been a solid driver and even without huge factory support, he is consistently delivering. I vote for Brandon. Anyone want to put some $$ on it?

(P.S. Brandon, if you lose, you owe me half the bet. )

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
The Mav will be at a serious disadvantage w all the graded gravel roads and less top speed. But anything that will hold together will compete.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
The Mav will be at a serious disadvantage w all the graded gravel roads and less top speed. But anything that will hold together will compete.
You are correct, Captain Obvious!:D:D We would be happy with just a podium finish in Nevada.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Not to mention The MAV wont have 3 weeks worth of recon under their belt. Good luck Boys. The prep Begin's on our car in a week.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
It's going to be another tight one for me. I need to jig up and build 2 more lower control arms (at least I already built a jig plate! Just need to fab, drill and tap in the appropriate holding fixtures. A solid week for sure), do a major replacement of the structural sway bar housing tube, build a new bumper, repair the front lower a arms, the list goes on and on. Hopefully, I can stick with the same motor.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
It's going to be another tight one for me. I need to jig up and build 2 more lower control arms (at least I already built a jig plate! Just need to fab, drill and tap in the appropriate holding fixtures. A solid week for sure), do a major replacement of the structural sway bar housing tube, build a new bumper, repair the front lower a arms, the list goes on and on. Hopefully, I can stick with the same motor.
Shit Reid you have 2 months!! I know your working with chisels and hammers but you got this!

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Well Reids building s rock solid car. He said chiseling is old school and to keep up with the Joneses hes got a new welder to play with on a budget. And even with no real tools he can build better and stronger custom stuff than the completion. LOL:D

Attachments

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Really? You're coming from North Carolina?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
As Alex said, We will be there...working hard to have our new Max ready...this will be Alex's second year driving with us...we ended up 6th last year and could have done much better with losing our clutch early on causing a couple of hours lost. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
You don't need an invite. Jump in. The water is warm! C'mon Money bags! Let us all know how fast your car can go. You have to have at least 5 mph on us. It's a flat and fast course, the V2R is. Nearly 49 mph average speeds. You'll have a huge advantage over our car. Double or nothing? (because 100,000 pennies just wont do!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000