Can-Am Long travel...for real!

ek98

Jan 11, 2010
More info when it returns from testing today. :0) I really shouldn't have posted the pics, but I just couldn't help myself.

its a HCR kit i can tell :)

the red xp gave it away, and being the kit had kings! lol

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Word---

Saw the videos, and son of a gun the Canned Ham is awsome. I might even start calling it by it's given name. :rolleyes:

More testing later. GXSR (Montey) drove it for most of the pics and vid. He's one hell of a cooker.

Anyway.. the back end is 72 in. More stats later. :D

FOXC

Feb 21, 2011
looking forward to more info! I'm getting more and more interested in the commander...;)

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Hell yea it looks good. Just looking at the front upper arms give it away cause they look just like the xp ones. Anyways hopefully we will see some vid of it soon. Tell Damon to hurry up!! LOL

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Hell yea it looks good. Just looking at the front upper arms give it away cause they look just like the xp ones. Anyways hopefully we will see some vid of it soon. Tell Damon to hurry up!! LOL
The lower arm gives it away too.......HCR aint skeeerd to Box the entire arm. Their teryx arms weight twice as much as most.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Shawn,

Frenchy told me to tell you that -- yesterday (4-2) Jimbo and Frenchy took the Commander to Sand Hollow to test it. Frenchy road as a passenger because he wanted to get ''the passenger experience". He sez that they hit 3-4 ft whoops at 45 - 50 mph, and the ride was as smooth as a babbys buttocks. (remember, drivers don't look at the speedo..;))
The guys climbed some rocks and the suspension handled just like it was supposed to.

All and all at two thumbs up.

So, a couple more outings this week. :)

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Yea I have never weighed there stuff but I do know is it all real good suspension and he does do tuning with Brett King which we all know does alot of the trophy trucks and class 1 cars. :)

a.p.s.

Mar 17, 2011
Well I'm happy with how this kit is coming together,
It is still not quite done yet syill need to meet with king and go hammer on it some more to make sure all the bugs et worked out.
hope to have Damon put up some vids tomorrow.

it sure looks good tho.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
The lower arm gives it away too.......HCR aint skeeerd to Box the entire arm. Their teryx arms weight twice as much as most.
Never wieghed any of their Teryx arms but the Rhino ones were lighter than some popular tube arms I have weighed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000