LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links -

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
You know what's really cool? When we were all up there, I looked around at everyone sharing the podium between the two classes and thought "I couldn't be in better company". Everyone is really cool, fun to race with and share the track with, and just good people. Makes all the hard work and money spent worth it!! :)

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I would like to thank the guys at XMF for making my RZR handle so much better than last year. I cant tell you how big of a difference it has made. Not only that but to finish the race without part failures for the first time since Pomona 08. Now if I can only find some of that power that RJ has :rolleyes: Also thanks to lucas for treating us like pro's, and all the UTV racers in both classes.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Actually, I love them, and the other drivers I have talked to wonder why we haven't done this sooner! Until you are directly behind the wheels of 70-120 HP, you don't know what it feels like to have sh*t-tons of mud and rocks flying into your face while you are trying to race. It's a safety factor for LOORRS, but I personally like them. And yes, they definately help. :)

PS - light mudflaps break off. I used belted rubber - works awesome!

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
Awesome pictures guys. I enjoy seeing all the races on here that you guys do out west its almost like being there sometimes when Joey and everyone giving updates as the races are going on thanks for covering the races and congrads to all the racers. I kind of like the way the mud flaps are on there even thaw some see it as more weight

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000