LOORS regional shoot out, Vegas

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
My car is at Fabwerx getting new side protection doors, nerf bars , and new window nets and debris shield. Got my new Rugged Radios short course radio setup tuesday, got a new primary clutch and 6 new tires got here today. Should have 2 more tires tomorrow. Got my Simpson Pro Rage from Tim Wyatt. Im getting close. Nick is on hold till after vegas. He will be there as my pit support and see all what we may still need. Are you adding a battery cutoff todd>???

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
We have been getting a ton of interest for the 2013 Regional season from every angle!! Good work Seaver's on your build!!

Lucas Oil Regional

Arizona
SoCal
Utah
Reno- Coming Soon

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
We have been getting a ton of interest for the 2013 Regional season from every angle!! Good work Seaver's on your build!!

Lucas Oil Regional

Arizona
SoCal
Utah
Reno- Coming Soon
Cody will be there to hopefully wrap up the SuperLite Regional title, looking forward to this event and WATCHING all the UTV players battle it out....

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
well it looks like my car is ready being i have a fuel cell I don't need nerf bars, so off to get it wrapped and I will see you guys in vegas! I can't wait for this its going to be awsome :)

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010

Lucas Oil Regional

Arizona
SoCal
Utah
Reno- Coming Soon
Well Reno be ready for next year?

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
[email protected]

I bet it will be fine Casey but email Lee maybe just in case Ken isnt on line anytime soon....;)

Thanks DNF:

rappy60guy hit Lee Perfect up he will be able to help you. Also we will not have and practice on Saturday due to the amount of races we need to make happen on Saturday. Again we are expecting about 200 entries. I don't recall a larger Short course race including CORR. Thanks for supporting!!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Thanks Ken, i have emailed Lee days ago with no response. That has been my luck so far. I will continue to try.

Dirty

Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Weekend schedule looks great! Do the adult trophy karts usually grid in front of the XP guys at the so Cali races?
Seaver you don't need to be worried about the Adult TK's they will be 3-5 seconds a lap faster then you. Just kidding ;) . They are pretty close to the same speed as the XP's. I remember a while back Kyle Leduc was in an adult TK and was almost as fast as an SR1!! Not sure if the drivers was pinning it though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000