Can-Am M/O Project Commanders

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Magnum Offroad Shop Commanders Update!

Well it's been a BUSY season here at the shop, but our shop X is just about complete! Figured I'd post up a couple pics of the progress thus far on the build. The original plan for my X was a full chop 'n' drop build similar to the Milk Truck. But after some careful consideration on exactly what I was planning on using the car for I decided to keep the build a little more mellow this time around and custom tailor the car to be a capable duner. Super glad I went this route. She's proven to be more fun than originally thought, and the addition of the soon to be installed turbo should only add to the sand slinging fun factor! Many mods are still to come, but in the meantime here are a few snaps of how she currently sits... :D

A quick shot comparing our M4 Suspension system to stock. Commander on the left is next on the chopping block!

Check our website for a complete feature on "MOX" including parts lists, vehicle specs, and video of the car in action (coming soon)!​

The Magnum Offroad shop Commanders have arrived!

We will be building two project cars. The X will be a full custom car, similar to our "Milk Truck" Rhino build with no expense spared. The goal will be to have an awesome desert performer that can be raced, or just played with on the weekends. These mods will include a full custom "chop 'n' drop" 4130 chassis, M/O long travel suspension, and everything in between!

The base 1000 will be built to be a cost effective custom car with all the necessity's starting with a set of DWT Racing Diablo beadlock wheels that really give it a great look. This car will feature a bolt-on style cage, M/O long travel suspension, as well as seats, lighting, and communications.

The great thing about the Commander in our opinion, is it doesn't take much to make it look awesome. The picture below was a customers OEM XT cage that we added a few tubes, roof, and some fresh powder to, resulting in a totally custom look.

All in all we couldn't be happier with our new units. But first things first, and these bad boys need some break-in! Glamis here we come!!!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Sweet. I know when we talked Dano @ the SSSS you were super pumped to get your Commander. Cant wait to see what the X looks like! :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
well since Dan is such a damn perfectionist and is not wanting anyone to see anything before its ready, I decided to spy some photos for everyone.....Looks like we will get a chance to test the new M/O Commander LT +4 kit this weekend in Glamis as well as the NEW Muzzys Dual Exhaust that M/O recieved courtesy of UTVUnderground.com and Muzzys Performance. The pipes were Jet Coated and wrapped only on th engine compartment side for additional cooling. Once we get back we will do an install feature on the exhaust itself as well as a review on it and the Muzzys Digi-Tune computer programmer. for now let your imagination run wild!! Magnum Offroad always turns out the sickest stuff!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Magnum LT kits are the shit!.. Always loved their fab work. Are they working on anything for the XP? Will they ever release a box kit for the RZR-S?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000