Can-Am M/O Project Commanders

JDRZRS

Mar 25, 2010
anything Magnum Offroad touches turns out lookin sick, cant wait to see the car finished.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Magnum Offroad Shop Commanders Update!

Well it's been a BUSY season here at the shop, but our shop X is just about complete! Figured I'd post up a couple pics of the progress thus far on the build. The original plan for my X was a full chop 'n' drop build similar to the Milk Truck. But after some careful consideration on exactly what I was planning on using the car for I decided to keep the build a little more mellow this time around and custom tailor the car to be a capable duner. Super glad I went this route. She's proven to be more fun than originally thought, and the addition of the soon to be installed turbo should only add to the sand slinging fun factor! Many mods are still to come, but in the meantime here are a few snaps of how she currently sits... :D

A quick shot comparing our M4 Suspension system to stock. Commander on the left is next on the chopping block!

Check our website for a complete feature on "MOX" including parts lists, vehicle specs, and video of the car in action (coming soon)!​

I am not a fan of the commanders BUT DIAAAM! That thing looks sick! Job well done Danno and the magnum crew!
Cant wait to see videos or possible check it out in person once the turbo get installed!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Not a fan of the Commander huh Dan? You ever driven one? 15 minutes behind the wheel of mine in the dunes and you'll be SIZZZOLD!!!:D

The Commander is an awesome vehicle for those not afraid to spend a little money with the aftermarket to make it their own. Props to Can-Am for creating such a high quality unit and keeping it tame enough to support us aftermarket mfg's!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Not a fan of the Commander huh Dan? You ever driven one? 15 minutes behind the wheel of mine in the dunes and you'll be SIZZZOLD!!!:D

The Commander is an awesome vehicle for those not afraid to spend a little money with the aftermarket to make it their own. Props to Can-Am for creating such a high quality unit and keeping it tame enough to support us aftermarket mfg's!
Not a fan of commander as a stock unit and yes - I have driven one when they were first releases and the suspension was all over the place.
Your LT kit looks like the ticket and can skip over those whoop-ti-dos! :D
Again - your ride looks clean and the aluminum work is sick!
So when can I take your cammando on a 15 minute ride in the dunes mang? :rolleyes:

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
That thing is bad ass... not a huge Commander fan but I could get used to that one.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Hey Dan great job!! I like it alot. It looks like it is way funner then when it was stock. I really like the tire set up. Please let me know what those are and sizes. Thanks

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
I got the pleasure of riding with the Magnum crew this weekend,and I gotta tell ya ...this car works as good as it looks!All of the Magnum cars do,but mox is a stand out forsure!These boys just plain "tear it up".The rides were great! We had a really large group of cars,and the rides had great flow,with no double backing to pick up the stragelers.Communications were the ticket.All of the Magnum cars work better then most of the sxs;s I've seen with after market kits!I will be going from mid to long travel,and it will be a Magnum kit!The decision was easy after I saw Carlos' rhino work the whoops at olds!WOWIE WOW WOW!Cant wait....
Thanks for letting us crash your camp site!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Pretty hard to argue that the commander kit that Magnum is building isn't the best on the market. I have the advantage of seeing their work first hand almost on a daily basis and it never ceases to amaze me. They aren't always the first to market, but when they come with something they always come correct!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I got the pleasure of riding with the Magnum crew this weekend,and I gotta tell ya ...this car works as good as it looks!All of the Magnum cars do,but mox is a stand out forsure!These boys just plain "tear it up".The rides were great! We had a really large group of cars,and the rides had great flow,with no double backing to pick up the stragelers.Communications were the ticket.All of the Magnum cars work better then most of the sxs;s I've seen with after market kits!I will be going from mid to long travel,and it will be a Magnum kit!The decision was easy after I saw Carlos' rhino work the whoops at olds!WOWIE WOW WOW!Cant wait....
Thanks for letting us crash your camp site!
Hey Greg, thanks for stopping by our camp this weekend. Was good to finally meet you and put a face to your name.
Cruised by your camp Sunday Morning but didn't see you nor Danno. Maybe next tyme will hook up for a ride. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000