M4SX Pics

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
ya last nights races were good! those pics are awesome, did anyone get a pic of the red teryx sitting with a broken stub axle?

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I got mad pics loading right now......Good Meeting you last night Family Wagon!
Dying to see them Joey. Nice seeing you, Hapa, Blake, Familywagon and everyone else there. Great times for sure. I just kant figure out why they make the slowest guy start in the front every race :eek:.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Here are a couple to hold you guys over.....we are doing more site optimizing so sorry for the site being slow today guys.....by tommorow the site and graphics should be better than EVER!!!

Good to see you Court!!!!

Lots - o - White!!!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Dying to see them Joey. Nice seeing you, Hapa, Blake, Familywagon and everyone else there. Great times for sure. I just kant figure out why they make the slowest guy start in the front every race :eek:.
It was nice to hang out and not getting soaked ur muddy I tried to stop by after the race but didnt see your truck. What haap to Bobby's tire did they forget to tighten something ? Once again I missed Rick and Blake maybe next time guys
O yea Court I forgot to tell you next time save the dounuts until after you finish, not the 1st lap even tho I was LMAO !

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
O yea Court I forgot to tell you next time save the dounuts until after you finish, not the 1st lap even tho I was LMAO !
Yeah, I wasnt sure why it was so loose that time going into that big first corner, but it was coming around so i lifted. The guy behind me had nowhere to go. Around in a circle I went. I was kind of in shock, figured I was going for a tumble and all the sudden I'm going in the right direction again. Finally figured out I was in 2wd. Switched to 4 at the competition yellow, but still way outclasses and out driven by those damn kids!! Fun for sure, I'll be back. Just ordered new tires!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Does anyone know what happ to the MAD racing vehicle #22. That anything sounded crazy almost like it had a turbo blow off or something ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000