M4SX Pics

hp771

UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 13, 2009
Arizona
Hey Joey, nice meeting you guys at the track. Great job on photos and coming out and introducing yourself to everbody. Overall the race was great and lots of people......... Good job to RJ and Code for a great race. Super clean racing with no accidents..........Had a blast...... appreciate all the help from Jason and Jeff Weller for building my car and providing support. My car is the 01 car pro mod. Great job everybody. I will have to put a utv underground sticker on at the next race. See you guys next month.....Brady

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
XMF bump draft! Hahaaa

I had a great time out in perris. The racing was better than ever and I was even dissapointed to see Bobby go out like that. Also, great job Code! It was nice talking to you guys and you are one quick little youngster. Congrats
Other than that, see you guys at round 2!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
XMF bump draft! Hahaaa

I had a great time out in perris. The racing was better than ever and I was even dissapointed to see Bobby go out like that. Also, great job Code! It was nice talking to you guys and you are one quick little youngster. Congrats
Other than that, see you guys at round 2!
Now I have a little Blue paint embedded in my A$$. Nice draft. Look mom I can go forward even with my rear tires in the air. :D. Great race guys. Can't wait to go back. Awesome pictures guys. You Cali boy & Girls need to bring out more racers. We had seven come from AZ.

hp771

UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 13, 2009
Arizona
Yup, Arizona was definitley present at this race. We all had a blast. It was nice watching everybody help everybody out. There were parts given to other race teams just so it would be a great race. That was just great sportsmanship. The pics are great and the stories are getting better as the days go on........ It was just a great time for all racers..... Brady

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000