Can-Am Magnum Offroad M4 Can-Am Commander Long Travel **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The NEW Magnum Offroad M4 Can-Am Commander Long Travel Suspension

Magnum Offroad Can-Am Commander Long Travel System
After months of development & testing, the new Magnum Offroad M4 Can-Am Commander Long travel Suspension System is finally available!

San Marcos, CA 6/21/11 – After months of R&D and customer patience the NEW Magnum Offroad M4 Can-Am Commander Long Travel is HERE! The Magnum M4 Commander Long Travel system was designed and built in-house at Magnum Offroad, and features fully CAD designed front control and rear trailing arms which are laser cut and CNC bent for precise and consistent fabrication. In addition to the fully gusseted boxed control and trailing arms, Summers Brothers Axles, precision machined components and a full replacement set of billet aluminum tie rods which include machined clevis’s to strengthen the entire steering system are also included. Magnum Offroad has worked extensively to retain the Commander’s steering and factory geometry to maintain the “Anti-Dive†characteristics that Can-Am built into their front suspension. The rear trailing arms however were lengthened to give the M4 Commander a 4†longer wheel base increasing stability and improving the overall ride through both rough and smooth terrain.

Magnum's CAD drawn arms ensure consistent fabrication and reliable geometry

The Magnum M4 Commander Long Travel Suspension was designed for, and can be used with either Fox Racing Shox 6.5″ Remote Reservoir Coil-Over Shocks or the factory supplied Commander-X model Fox Racing Shox HPG Piggyback Shocks with Dual Speed Compression, Rebound and Preload adjustments. The M4 Long Travel Suspension increases wheel travel by 4†both front and rear bringing the car from 10†of wheel travel in stock form to an impressive 14†of wheel travel! When running the 6.5†Fox Shocks an additional 1†of bump/up travel can be achieved. Magnum Offroad has worked extensively not only on the geometry of this system but also on the shock tuning. Hours of R&D have gone into the shocks alone making this kit the best operating system on the market. Precision dyno tuned maps of the shocks valving makes duplicating or advancing the shocks performance a breeze! Magnum Offroad sticks with Fox Racing Shox for a reason and years of satisfied customers show proof that Magnum Offroad & Fox Racing Shox is the right combination when it comes to UTV/SXS suspension!

Can-Am really went above and beyond with the Commander, and our M4 suspension system is the perfect complement to an already amazing side x side! The kit is available to order today by contacting Magnum Offroad at the contact information below. Also keep checking Welcome to MAGNUM OFFROAD as in the coming days a NEW website will be launched highlighting Magnum’s desire to become California’s #1 UTV/SXS Fabrication and Retail shop!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oSOz4xBqx_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

About Magnum Offroad, LLC
Since 2006 Magnum Offroad, LLC has been specializing in the design and fabrication of UTV custom chassis, suspension and accessories as well as Hummer H1 and HMMWV aftermarket components. Magnum Offroad was founded on the premise of building the strongest, most durable products the off road industry has ever seen while remaining committed to building products that not only work great but look good.

Magnum Offroad M4 Can-Am Commander Long Travel System Specs:

• +8†Trackwidth (+4†Per Side)

• +4†Wheelbase (Rear Only)

• 14†Wheel Travel (Using OEM Fox X Model Shocks / +1†Bump Travel Using Fox Racing 6.5 2.0 Coil-over Shock)

• Increased Ground Clearance Over Stock

• Summers Brothers 4340 Axle Set

• Full Replacement Billet Aluminum Tierods w/ Machined Clevis (No Weak Extensions)

• Single Stage Powder Coat

• M/O Limited Lifetime Warranty

Complete System (Less Shocks) $3499.00

Complete System w/ Custom Valved FOX Racing 2.0 - 6.5†Race Shocks & Eibach Springs $4999.00

Complete System w/ Custom Valved Compression Adjustable FOX Racing 2.0 - 6.5†Race Shocks & Eibach Springs $5299.00

Custom Valved Compression Adjustable FOX Racing 2.0 – 6.5†Race Shox & Eibach Springs $1800.00

*Note: 2.0 spring kit must be used when using the factory X model shocks.

Magnum Offroad, LLC
Danny Rosenzweig Owner
[email protected]
Phone: 760.744.0356
Fax: 760.744.0372
110 Venture St.
San Marcos, CA 92078
Welcome to MAGNUM OFFROAD

Musselman

May 31, 2011
If you have a commander this setup should be on your wish list. This absolutely steps up the look, width, and ride quality. Magnum did it again!

Reactions: 1 person

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
NICE Magnum! Clean and looks like it handles like a caddy!

IDK if it is just me but looks like all the other kits from different company/manufactures for the commander look kinda similar.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I somewhat agree on the looks since everyone has gone boxed with this suspension. Turns out SDR and Buckshot have their arms both made by the same person so they both look the same cause they are...

Magnum's design is their own design, drawn in CAD. They had a couple different designs but this latest tested out the best and is perfect in terms of trailing arm suspension.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
ALL of our suspension systems (and other products for that sake) are designed by us (in-house), and built by us (in-house).:D

I apologize for the short video clip. We have been swamped here at the shop and it is all we could rustle up on the fly. We will update the video of the system in ACTION as soon as possible. Thank you to all that have inquired about, and/or purchased the kits already. We appreciate the support!

Also, keep a look out for our ALL NEW website launching next week!!!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I somewhat agree on the looks since everyone has gone boxed with this suspension. Turns out SDR and Buckshot have their arms both made by the same person so they both look the same cause they are...

Magnum's design is their own design, drawn in CAD. They had a couple different designs but this latest tested out the best and is perfect in terms of trailing arm suspension.
Aahh! Makes sence if they are using the same fabricator. And I thought I was trippin' when I thought I was see'in double. :eek:
Thanks for the info Big Pasta! :)

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
That thing looks real good right there. Keep up the great work over there at Magnum. Can't wait to see what you will bring to the SSSS. I will be hanging out there for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000