Yamaha Mid Travel Suspension

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I have the LSR +3 kit and love it you get 10-11" of travel with WERs, I can and do ride as hard and fast as all these guys and the mid travel has never been an issue...plus trail riding there is lots of times where narrow has been better. Yes, it does increase your ride height about an inch(11" front 10 3/4" rear).
I dont think you can go wrong with lsr kit, Ishock is a little slow to move on things sometimes. I know steve at makin trax has lsr kits at great pricing. But more importantly know how and good personal service. I would at very least call him and get his input. He does not bite...LOL:cool:

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
LMAO!! I can be funnier than that!! Try me!! LMAO

Actually dont cause everything I am coming up with would cause me to ban myself!!!
Hey now..........that's me your talkin bout...............I have some good ones too!:D:D

Trooper522

OW NINJA - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
San Diego
I know Ishock will revalve/rebuild your stock rezzies does anyone else do this ? and does anyone know the cost ?

Rhino Direct

Feb 2, 2009
Frankfort, IL
Ok guys it has been a while since I first started this thread. I decided to go with a mid travel kit from XMF. I bought everything except the shocks from them, was on tight budget. Kit was great, not to hard to install. Scott from Xmf was great to deal with. I ride 90 to 95 % of the time trails. I used my stock resi shocks for about 2 hours with this kit and decided it rode way to soft and this is with pre load set to the max. Ordered a set of WERS from XMF. Gave Scott all my info and he dialed it in 98% for me. Took it out and it rides awesome. Now I have more suspention than motor. I will save that for another thread. Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread.

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000