Yamaha Motor Rebuild??

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
My cousin is an MMA Grad, Certified mechanic, he used to turn wrenches for Chapperal when they had a team. He's the best I know and doesn't cut corners. Let me know if Pro Shops doesn't work for you and I'll get you his info.:D Oh yeah, he lives in Hemet and does side work from his home.

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone know where I can get my Yamaha Rhino 660 motor rebuilt completly from the ground up(whole motor is fried)? Want to do a 686... or something like that.... Let me know,
Thanks,:D
Dustin... a buddy of mine, that races is extremely happy with his ALBA built 686. I'd say hit him up about it, but I don't think he is a forum member here... but is on other Rhino forums, goes by the login AZBDBY... Just another option...

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
for complete rebuild I recommend Chris at benchmark performance

760-484-0986

closer to you maybe the ProShop

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
besides our race motors, ive built about 5 other motors for non racers. they are very happy with them and run them constantly. of course chris from benchmark figured out all the problems last year during racing, and now they are very reliable built everyday motors.

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Did you drop off the orange custom Rhino????
No, Im doing the install. Im just picking up all the pieces from him. Ive got the white SDR race rhino. I like to do as much as I can on my own car, so if it ever breaks, Ill have some sort of clue how to fix it. I also think race car drivers that have a good knowledge of their equipment do a better job at keeping it all together. Plus its fun!

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000