Muscle Builder Mega Pack with RageDNA

bhaag mika

Mar 18, 2015
RageDNA Another thing that sucks is like you get to hotel see all that delayed over top of my head right there top or her you know ideally hotels would have really you blackout RageDNA curtains because people sleep so competent cells and it thuslyshops also so week you know what Lakers home that needs to sleep during the day when you have that daylight still blasting through the top for thing at does it really it was actually is but that's right behind what of right shoulder no there is a gap there's like Capri there this way along the wall the curtains wall an there was a opening at the curtain their a gap ordeal it was there this fall rate on the part of thebe where the wheels are spinning Absecon to sleep cycles batters but just you know and knowing stuff like that so just the way it is yes but if you wonder sometimes why your Lakers are bitchy at grumpy and stuff like that there's really no excuse RageDNA mean I think I’m I'm a very nice flights at it personally and I generally always try to give people what they want you know I don't write about people but I do notice wherein I do this east-west international client the flight back so going back to the United States where I denim that wrong cortical wrong times and I haven't slept well you know or slipped we're whose my body still officer I'd Houston arm just uh use because those layover now flight .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000