Kawasaki Muzzy exhaust for the Teryx

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
We just put the Muzzy's on our Teryx. I'd heard a lot of great things about Muzzy. Everything about them is top quality. And they sound killer, but not loud. Muzzy has done their homework, their cans are packed core mufflers, but they are claiming that under 'normal' use, they should never require repacking. I never realized it til a couple of years ago, but the vast majority of pipe manufacturers will tell you that they recommend repacking their mufflers after roughly 30 hours (you won't see this in normal advertising). I was amazed to hear this. But it's the norm for performance exhaust in the motorcycle, ATV, and UTV world.

From an appearance aspect (agreeably not the most important criteria for a performance exhaust) I haven't seen a better looking set of pipes out there. Fit and finish is top notch. On a Teryx, replacing the exhaust is a real b**ch, but once all the panels are removed, and the stock exhaust is removed, installing the Muzzy is really smooth. Everything fits and goes together without a hitch.

Thumbs up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000