All UTV's need ideas and pics of engine airflow from front of car

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
ok so i am doing an R1 swap into my RZR and need some pics and guidance in how to.

i have an all tube chasis on a RZR frame. single seater, with fuel cell on pass side. i am having a a brain fart as to what and how to it.

so some pics would be great.

thanks

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
ok so i am doing an R1 swap into my RZR and need some pics and guidance in how to.

i have an all tube chasis on a RZR frame. single seater, with fuel cell on pass side. i am having a a brain fart as to what and how to it.

so some pics would be great.

thanks

Mike you should tunnel it, open up the mid section under you gauges (upper floor area) HRT started this and now most use this to get air to the motor and works well, usually you put a scoop around the air filters also on top of the tunnel. with screen or not depending on conditions you may encounter.

thsi reminds me, when we were on the dyno, I had a small skid plate on the front with holes, with the Dyno fan running in front of it, little to no air to motor, tool it off and had huge air flow to motor, just something to think about.

I look forward to your build Mike.

Rog

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
So if your on a RZR chassis, it wont be SR1 legal?? Whats the point then? Just for fun??

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
So if your on a RZR chassis, it wont be SR1 legal?? Whats the point then? Just for fun??
it all started with the sound of the weller R1 rhino going by us at Snowflake while we were watching. badass sound.

i am hoping to be able to race in the future with the rhinos. i can wait till they get it all figured out and dial my car in in the meantime.

plus i will have one hell of a dune season this year with 180hp at my right foot.

also with selling all of my parts i will have zero $$$ out of bank account for tis swap. this makes the wifee happy.

win win win for me

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000