NEW 2011 RANGER RZR XP 900

RZRUAE

UAE #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2010
UAE,ALAIN
Polaris made a badass machine the rear suspension looks awesome and the engine is a beast,the RZR4 need one of these engines. Now we need a commander vs RZR XP.

Thank You.

RZRUAE

UAE #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2010
UAE,ALAIN
Polaris made a badass machine the rear suspension looks awesome and the engine is a beast,the RZR4 need one of these engines. Now we need a commander vs RZR XP.

Thank You.

Mfdoffroad

Jan 4, 2010
Sure hope they have a stronger frame for these... We all know they weren't strong enough before with stock suspension and smaller motors

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
New pics added!

After looking more closely I am a little bummed on the wheel tire combo. I would have liked to see factory Beadlocks and Big Horn tires. It appears the intake goes up into the bed sides which is cool. Gets it up and hopefully helps correct the intake issues. The more I look the more I like. It appears to be a standard RZR plastics set up with just wider fenders and obviously different rear fenders and bed design.

I hope we get a RZR4 in 2012 with some of these charecteristics including the new engine!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
I like it! Not what I was expecting, but still pretty cool. I like the 3-link, but it is a little Fabtech'esc. I wish they would have changed up the look a little, but I can appreciate the cohesion of the RZR line.

They must have really considered the Commander a threat to release a new model this soon! :D

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
Dude that thing looks bad ass! The 3 link trailin' arms system and 88 HP V-twin is a great upgrade for 2011! :)
I have this great feelin' we are gonna see alot of RZRs for sale and even other UTVs. Peeps are gonna want to jump on one of these bad boys! BTW Anyone wanna buy a Rhino wit a custom green paint job? :rolleyes::p
its just a twin, not a v-twin, though that would of been cool

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thanks for the write up Joey, I think its awesome that they are stepping up and offering more High performace OEM machines so that those of us with out a full fab shop on every street corner can play also. This is cool. I cant wait to drive one and hope to own one also.

I enjoy racing WORCS and I think this is a great machine for that, Class one at WORCS has been light, between the Can AM 1000 and this, It should help fill up that front row at WORCS. Cant wait to see someone show up with a RZR XP.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
its just a twin, not a v-twin, though that would of been cool
The only reason for a V-twin is to keep the motor narrow...eg on a motorcycle or if the engine is mounted up high, between the seats. Polaris has a patent on the rear engine placement in a UTV and therefore engine width isn't an issue. The engine will sound a lot different from the standard RZR, due to the 180 deg crank versus the 360 crank.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
They are pretty sweet machines, I met them at Glamis on Saturday they had 5 of them out there and were running them everywhere, I watched them jump the doubles and race the hill. I met 2 of Polaris guys that had just flown down from the plant to demo these units. i was very impressed needless to say. They said they should be hitting the dealers starting next week. i like 88 hp and 14" of travel.
One very cool thing Aron said to me while i was sporting my UTVunderground Tee was he thought it was pretty cool deal that Black Rhino Performance and UTVunderground were putting on a giveaway for the Best UTV of the year. Nice

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thats awesome Steve! All the people I have met from Polaris have been first class and I cant wait to be with them in a few weeks along with our good buddy Crowdog of UTVGuide.net testing these bad boys in the desert!

To date I think there are over 20 Polaris employees who are members of UTVUnderground. Most are lurkers but they keep tabs on the Underground!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
The only reason for a V-twin is to keep the motor narrow...eg on a motorcycle or if the engine is mounted up high, between the seats. Polaris has a patent on the rear engine placement in a UTV and therefore engine width isn't an issue. The engine will sound a lot different from the standard RZR, due to the 180 deg crank versus the 360 crank.
This is the exact difference between a 2009/10 R1 motor and 2008 and older?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000