NEW 2012 Polaris RZR4 XP900 SPY PHOTO!!!

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
YES!! This is the same one I saw and smacked Jason and made him look - I said "I think that's a factory XP 4-seater!". There were others out there that were stretched, but this one caught my media trained eye as legit - lol! :)
Factory PLastics are always a good give-away as well and its the door arch from the rear to the front in the top photo that shows seamless integration.

Polaris, they do love their fun and games huh? We'll send out "secret" production prototypes out to the busiest weekend and spot , just for a run.... :rolleyes:

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
The stretched custom XP's that have been built utilize the factory plastics from the RZR 4-seaters, so they actually look factory. The rollcage on this one looks factory to me, more so than some of the stretched ones I have seen....

And yes, it would be fun to be an OEM and have the discussions about when to put something out in public - how to do it - how to handle the attention, etc.....that's the fun part of making cool stuff! :) That, and driving the pi$$ out of it - lol!

Redman

MadMan
Apr 14, 2009
What UTV?

-Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I heard that Polaris is experimenting with 'black lights' for headlights. LED's are so...2011.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
i think the aftermarket stretched ones look better for some reason this just looks like the rzr4 but with the three link added.

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
Maybe what will happen is the current RZR 4 will turn into a RZR 4 50" for the trail riders and let the XP be the new hot rod with suspension. Who knows.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What's a Teryx4? ;)....... I can verify the rzr4 900 is alive!! "Maniacal laugh"......Maniacal laugh...........Maniacal laugh............Shhhhhhh!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000