Polaris NEW 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 JAGGED-X EDITION

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Very cool for a factory machine, but curious what the mark up is vs building your own. Sure it will have a warranty but anyone in this sport knows how those work out. I still think this is a teaser and theres going to be another release of something for the masses.

Last edited:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
This is from the release.

Polaris added deep-bolstered, five-point, harness-ready PRP seats, the most-comfortable seats on the market, an easily-adjustable driver seat and more than an inch of additional legroom.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Is this the only release come new years?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
I sure hope not! Wow what a disappointment if it is:eek::( I'm a PoPo man and love my RZR but a bolted together cage some stickers and 2 seats in a XP4 is not steppin up to the plate for a home run. Seems like Polaris is happy with a bunt and a single instead of smacking it out of the park.

TWood

Aug 15, 2012
I sure hope not! Wow what a disappointment if it is:eek::( I'm a PoPo man and love my RZR but a bolted together cage some stickers and 2 seats in a XP4 is not steppin up to the plate for a home run. Seems like Polaris is happy with a bunt and a single instead of smacking it out of the park.

Couldn't agree more

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

Yep

If it had over 100HP and 18" of travel, then that would be helpful....

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Ya know at this point in the game with these things cresting $20,000 ya gotta show up to the plate with more than that! It's been 5 years and they still all look the same. I love horsepower and awesome suspension, but for minimal cost to Polaris and more bang for our 20 grand plus some ergonomic and styling changes should be made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000