NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Just as can am and arctic cat are catching up Polaris is going to set the bar even higher! I wish I would have bought polairis stock back in 2008. Can't wait to see what they have coming out!

JRLoos

Dec 3, 2011
No wonder joeyD sold the Stormtrooper... He had an inside track on the upcoming RZR.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
One of the guys on the other RZR site posted a GoPro video several months back, as he was riding his dirt bike out in the Parker / Havasu area. He said he see's the Polaris guys out there testing all the time. He caught a prototype RZR and by looking at a still shot of the UTV it looks very much like the preview picture we are shown.

My guess is this video/picture I saw is this new machine with refined plastics, and in regards to power I would would bet it will be the H.O 900 engine. Polaris has not issued a new engine with CARB. And the H.O is new for Polaris and is only offered on the Jagged X as of now. That added power and possibly an improved clutch would be a big improvement alone. There would be no need to develop a new bigger CC'ed engine.

And like myself and others have said, they will not build something over 1,000 CC. They did not spend allot of money supporting AB1595 just to trump the law they wanted passed.

Edit! Oops I was wrong! They look to be releasing a 1000CC or close to it engine. I did not see it listed with CARB. If you want to see a picture before it goes away you might want to check out the RZR site. I'm guessing Polaris is going to be pissed at the leak! Looks like a a Wild Cat!

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
No more leaked photos guys.. I have deleted them as fast as you guys post them out of respect for Polaris and our close nit relationship with them. We won't contribute to the spoiling of a lot of hard work and effort. I hope Polaris finds the perp who snapped the photos and sues the shit out of them...

I know its cool for everyone to see the leaked photo but pelase look at it from our side before flaming. We work hard to build relationships with companies like Polaris. This isn't the first time we have protected an OEM so don't make it a favoritism deal.

What I find funny is you post a link to UTVUG on RF's and they delete it within seconds.... guess they dont' care about their relationship with Polaris...

Thanks for understanding guys..

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
I heard it was a 1000cc with a new chassis
... Twin turbo DOHC 225hp with 24" of travel front and rear. It's also street legal in 49 states.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000