Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
Wow you got thousands of miles in the Dunes. You start going a few years back I guess. That makes more sense.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Just a few, 18ish. I guess I wasn't counting the quads and rails since they didn't have a 4wd option. They also didn't have an odometer and I don't try and sell opinion as fact like you do. I have between 5000 and 6000 miles in a RZR in the dunes starting in 2013. First in a 2 seat 900, now in a 4 seat 1000 with aftermarket turbo.

Your still squawking but your not taking the challenge... Its a simple yes or no, either you believe the BS you're spreading or you don't. Seems awful easy to me.

Duner2

Jun 24, 2014
yea but who is counting? I'm still a noob, don't know shit about the dunes. Just a guy with 0 skill, a busted up RZR, junky molded paddles, and $200 to give to a guy that's too chicken shit to come get it.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Yeah he gets all but hurt and wound up

Sent from my Magic Wand!
I texted him every so often. He is actually a lot of fun to camp with and dune. The shit talking at the campfire was priceless. Especially when he fell asleep and I put the sign "I can't believe I got beat by a XP1000" LMAO!!!

Reactions: Rynomx785

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I texted him every so often. He is actually a lot of fun to camp with and dune. The shit talking at the campfire was priceless. Especially when he fell asleep and I put the sign "I can't believe I got beat by a XP1000" LMAO!!!
Dune???? WTF....He dunes like hes driving miss daisy! Michaeltom couldnt dune his way out of a sand trap off green number 3.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Dune???? WTF....He dunes like hes driving miss daisy! Michaeltom couldnt dune his way out of a sand trap off green number 3.

LMAO!!! I watched that happen. We all went right and he went right into it.. That was a fun ride. I think we had over 20 rhinos. He became a much better duner over the years.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
LMAO!!! I watched that happen. We all went right and he went right into it.. That was a fun ride. I think we had over 20 rhinos. He became a much better duner over the years.
I sure hope so....when My group met him in pismo we put a clinic on him....I dont think he kept up for 5 dunes and we were gone. Seems like Ramses (GoldMember) was there.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000