New from Dragonfire Fab

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Now that we have our very own Fab shop in house we are able to make some very cool products. Check out this new little creation, this is one of our Race legal cages for RZR. Done in full 1 ¾†chrome alloy with a custom extra low and wide cage this thing has a mean stance. We did hidden tabs for whips, lights, ect… custom skins and roof with a race light carrier wing section. With minimal pieces for low noise, and for added strength. I had a lot of fun with this one let me know what you guys think….?
P.S. I can’t wait to do some more cages and with this Fab shop there is no limitations on model or year so feel free to give me a call if this is something you want to look into.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Looks really good! One question. Is it legal to have a bolt on cage?
Nope it has to be welded so we shipped it to my guy and he will weld it up all you need to do really is bolt it on and weld the points of contact. To be SCORE legal you have to have it welded at the doors to, that is what the customer wanted so we included some pre-cut pieces to finsh the job.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I will have some installed pic's as soon as my buddy get's it on the ride.

**JM**

Jul 1, 2009
Nope it has to be welded so we shipped it to my guy and he will weld it up all you need to do really is bolt it on and weld the points of contact. To be SCORE legal you have to have it welded at the doors to, that is what the customer wanted so we included some pre-cut pieces to finsh the job.
That's what i was thinking but wanted to be sure. Can't wait to see the pics! Thanks again!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Just talked to UPS and my guy's cage is at the hub waiting to be picked up. Knowing the owner of this car he will have it ripping around the yard by tonight. I'll get pic's ASAP this is going to be a sick RZR it has our performance and +6 Long travel kit.

affliction

Oct 22, 2009
Just talked to UPS and my guy's cage is at the hub waiting to be picked up. Knowing the owner of this car he will have it ripping around the yard by tonight. I'll get pic's ASAP this is going to be a sick RZR it has our performance and +6 Long travel kit.

Ill throw it on my weber if you guys are interested?

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Hey guy's just to let you know I should have the price of that cage in mild steel for you all by mon I think this is going to be a popular cage. It will be much cheaper then the Chrome Alloy.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
This one is sick! We did a full motor build and frame up cage. As well as a custom lowered seat and dash, lengthened frame and much more. Coming in at under 1500lbs combined with an 840 this thing is going to be seen out in front for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000