New from SoCal

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Welcome to the UG AJ, glad to have ya. No better peeps on the net.

Where about in So Cal? Interested in joining us for the San Bernardino National Forest Adopt a Trail ride the 7th of April?

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
Welcome to the UG AJ, glad to have ya. No better peeps on the net.

Where about in So Cal? Interested in joining us for the San Bernardino National Forest Adopt a Trail ride the 7th of April?

Thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate the offer but I'm busy that weekend! Sounds fun! Please keep me posted on future rides.....I'm in Temecula.

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
Welcome , AJ what kinda of riding you do trail, rock or sand ?
Thanks for the welcome......I'm into trail and getting more into rock. I have never taken the rhino to the sand.....I originally from WY so the hills and Mountains are more of my style.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate the offer but I'm busy that weekend! Sounds fun! Please keep me posted on future rides.....I'm in Temecula.
Welcome Aj I am in Menifee about 30 mins from Temecula during season I try and go trail riding every other weekend. I go to ocotillo wells most the time. Hope to ride with you one weekend.

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
Welcome Aj I am in Menifee about 30 mins from Temecula during season I try and go trail riding every other weekend. I go to ocotillo wells most the time. Hope to ride with you one weekend.
I actually live in Menifee.... Off of scott rd. most ppl know Temecula and are lost when I say Menifee....lol we should def get together for a ride. I never get to take the toy out but finally getting some free time.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thanks for the welcome......I'm into trail and getting more into rock. I have never taken the rhino to the sand.....I originally from WY so the hills and Mountains are more of my style.
I'm from Wyoming too, Rawlins. Where did you live? The riding here is very different but it'll grow on you:) Riding with these guys is what really makes it a good time:D

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
I'm from Wyoming too, Rawlins. Where did you live? The riding here is very different but it'll grow on you:) Riding with these guys is what really makes it a good time:D
Grew up in Cody.... Went to UW and got out of the cold ASAP after that. Lol I would love to take he rhino back home. I know so awesome areas around Cody that I could have a blast on.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
I actually live in Menifee.... Off of scott rd. most ppl know Temecula and are lost when I say Menifee....lol we should def get together for a ride. I never get to take the toy out but finally getting some free time.
I am right off of Newport. I am down silver wood is a really nice place for tail riding all year round. I will let you next time I go up there. How long have you lived in Menifee?

Flatblack

Mar 28, 2013
Menifee ca
I am right off of Newport. I am down silver wood is a really nice place for tail riding all year round. I will let you next time I go up there. How long have you lived in Menifee?
Def let me know. I have another buddy who lives off Newport with a rhino as well. We are always down for checking out new areas. I moved to Menifee about a year and a half ago from Chino Hills. But have been working out of Temecula since I moved to so cal in 2005. You been in this area awhile??

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Def let me know. I have another buddy who lives off Newport with a rhino as well. We are always down for checking out new areas. I moved to Menifee about a year and a half ago from Chino Hills. But have been working out of Temecula since I moved to so cal in 2005. You been in this area awhile??
Moved to Menifee about 2 years ago from Moreno Valley. Have been working In Temecula at Wilson creek winery a little over 2 1/2 years. Where do you usually go riding at?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000