New guy, needs some help.

Undertaker

Jan 16, 2010
Pittsburgh
I have a 09 RZR that is stock. Thanks to RZRS Edge Bill, I took out the spacer in the primary and that's it. My question is what should I do next, performance or handling wise? I live just north of Pittsburgh, PA so we don't do a lot of desert riding! Mostly trails and tight woods. Should I do the shocks, pipe or what? I would really appreciate some opinions.

Thanks everyone!

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
If you are just doing woods then I would do performance unless you don't like the way your suspension Handels then I would go with shocks

mssandslinger

Rhino Parts & Performance - Official UTVUndergroun
Oct 18, 2009
AZ
If you put an exhaust on it you should run with the UMP air filter and a fuel controller also, you will notice a big difference after that.

Undertaker

Jan 16, 2010
Pittsburgh
Get a full exhaust system and you will gain some HP! Long TRAVEL is the way to go!! What suspension are you running?
I am running the stock suspension. Should I go with the Walker Evans, Fox or Elka? I would like to keep the stock width because of the tight trails that we ride. Maybe some wheel spacers?
What do you guys think about the Bikeman exhaust system. I have read a lot of good reviews..................?

mssandslinger

Oct 18, 2009
AZ
for stock replacement i would recommend elkas, and some spacers will help with the stability if you dont want to go with a long travel

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
Unfortunately there is just not much cheap power avaliable for the RZR. I have the Muzzy exhaust, dyna ignition & fuel controller, UMP intake, a couple clutch "kits", etc. & I am just a hair faster then stock. The only mod that I did not test before/after was the exhaust. Other then that with over 200 recorded 450' test/modify runs I am about 3 tenths of a second faster in 450'.

RZRS EDGE BILL

Cuttin' Up The Desert! - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 24, 2009
I am running the stock suspension. Should I go with the Walker Evans, Fox or Elka? I would like to keep the stock width because of the tight trails that we ride. Maybe some wheel spacers?
What do you guys think about the Bikeman exhaust system. I have read a lot of good reviews..................?
Elka is the way to go we race an S with stock geometry and our elkas have been flawless, as for the performance exhaust and a fuel controller is the best bang for the buck, however there are complete kits out there that will get you to 70 ,mph and quick:cool: though will set you back few grand, it all about your budget.

mssandslinger

Oct 18, 2009
AZ
We carry the stock elkas and spacers in stock if you are interested. our number is 480-982-4866

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
WALKER EVANS!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000