New law requiring helmets in california

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Get This Shit. Went to Lake Powell last week and it cost $50 to enter the park with a truck and a Boat. I was like WOW. Next year's fees will probably like always go up again too. Government just Taxes us to Death.
Make OffRoading Great Again. Make Boating Great Again.
Make Duning Great Again.
Fire these career Politicians

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: Rynomx785

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Completely agree. I hate that off roading has become a cash cow for the Federal Government. There are a bunch of government agencies that need to be abolished. Even Arizona is starting in it with their state land permits. Why in the hell should we have to pay to use state land???
The state land permits have been required for a long time. This is not a new thing, they are just starting to enforce it more evenly across the state now.

Before when you had a state land permit it was like the golden ticket, you could ride in all of the land close to town.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
The state land permits have been required for a long time. This is not a new thing, they are just starting to enforce it more evenly across the state now.

Before when you had a state land permit it was like the golden ticket, you could ride in all of the land close to town.
I still ride on some state land that I'm not sure if that permit will fly. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ

Yeah, I know but I live in a small town and basically grew up in the desert. I had never seen anyone get a ticket for not having a state land permit until recently. Good thing my hunting license works and I always have a gun with me! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000