Kawasaki NEW Magnum Offroad Kawasaki Teryx EXPLORER SERIES bumpers!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Magnum Offroad EXPLORER SERIES Front Winch Bumper http://magnumoffroad.mybigcommerce.com/kawasaki-teryx-boxed-front-winch-bumper/

The all NEW Magnum Offroad Kawasaki Teryx front boxed winch bumper is here. Part of our New EXPLORER SERIES, this front bumper was designed to give your Teryx the aggressive trail presence it deserves, the added front protection it needs, and a great spot to mount your winch! Bumper features CAD designed plate steel boxed construction, internal gusseting, and included front shackle mounts cut from 3/4" steel. Bumper comes finished in a durable textured black powder coat finish (other colors available upon request). Easy bolt-on design installs in minutes, and still allows hood to open 100%! Front bumper is compatible on all 2008-2014 Kawasaki Teryx models. Will accommodate all WARN Provantage, Vantage, XT, and RT side by side series winches (sold seperatley). (Shackles Sold Separately)

Magnum Offroad EXPLORER SERIES Rear Boxed Bumper http://magnumoffroad.mybigcommerce.com/kawasaki-teryx4-boxed-rear-bumper-magnum-offroad/

The all NEW Magnum Offroad Kawasaki Teryx4 rear boxed bumper is here! Part of our New EXPLORER SERIES, this rear bumper was designed to give your Teryx4 the aggressive trail presence it deserves, and the added rear protection it needs. Bumper features CAD designed plate steel boxed construction, internal gusseting, and included rear shackle mounts cut from 3/4" steel. Bumper comes finished in a durable textured black powder coat finish (other colors available upon request). Easy bolt-on design installs in minutes! Rear bumper is compatible on all 2012-2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 models and maybe earlier years as well. (Rear Shackles Sold Separately)

Attachments

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Clean work, The pricing actually was a couple hundred less then I would have guessed. I can already see the hicks talking about how they could build that $500 bumper for $30 with a recycled railroad tie and some box tube from he old weight bench in the garage.

Sxsunlimited

sxs unlimited llc.
Jun 24, 2013
simi valley
Dan u nailed it, what A killer looking ft and rear bumper. send me some info so i can up load it to my web site. It was great talking with u today at the sand sport show. see u soon to drop off the maverick. #prettyexcited.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
ok you have my full attention. :eek: since our T4 build is going to replace my jeep i sold 2 years ago.

is that rusty's rig? looks killer. :cool:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
That is not my rig. Those bumpers are on Dans personal T4. These bumpers are on my list for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000