Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Hey Im new to this forum so far I like what I see. I have a 2008 RZR I have been doing some racing my last race was the BITD bluewater gp we were in the 1929.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Welcome.... I think we went door to door on the first lap... That was an awesome corner especially when the dust blew over it. i had no idea you were there.

Hope to see you at the next race!

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Welcome.... I think we went door to door on the first lap... That was an awesome corner especially when the dust blew over it. i had no idea you were there.

Hope to see you at the next race!
Yeah that was me dont sweat it, I did the same thing to somebody in the practice race the dust was really bad there and if you didnt know that corner was there it was really easy to overdrive. I slammed into a rhino doing about 30mph I felt pretty bad, but thats racing. We ended up finishing 4th right behinde you guys. Are you guys doing vegas to reno?? My next race is going to be the Primm, VTR is to much for me to handle at this point we are still trying to get our RZR totaly finished (like thats possible). By the time I get it done it will be time to start over!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000