NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
We are racing on "Tuned" STOCK IBP's that came on the previous years, as are most of the turbo Hellraiser cars we have built. Most the racers out there ditch those.....but they are good shocks.
I would of thought you guys would run the lighter all aluminum set up with all the adjustments.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I would of thought you guys would run the lighter all aluminum set up with all the adjustments.
To be honest we stuck with the OEM shocks so that we could tell the consumer....YES...we can make your stock shocks good like an all out race shock. NO...you dont have to buy the all new WAZOO set up fox makes....Unless of course you want too...and I will be happy to take your money.

And the stock shocks are great shocks. They just need a little bit of work.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
To be honest we stuck with the OEM shocks so that we could tell the consumer....YES...we can make your stock shocks good like an all out race shock. NO...you dont have to buy the all new WAZOO set up fox makes....Unless of course you want too...and I will be happy to take your money.

And the stock shocks are great shocks. They just need a little bit of work.
I agree its a great shock. The IBP shock uses all the same principles as the standard bypass but allows you to use it as a coil carrier as well. It is more tuneable than most but heavier and more to figure out.

Reactions: BiggJim

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Both Rob Mac and Menzie run a system that was designed by Wayne (formerly of Fox) It is not any type of electronic Dynamix though. It is all based on fluid flow and bypass that can be controlled by the navigator. It is a plumbing nightmare but still very cool in that world of Country Club racers.
Thanks Reid. I heard them talk about it on the live feed but had no idea how it worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000