New RANGER RZR XP 4 900 Offers Razor Sharp Xtreme Performance for Four

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
People keep mentioning that once you buy a T4, LT it, wheels, tires, cage, etc etc etc you will be over $20K, which may be 100% true...BUT, people are going to buy the $20K XP4, Cage it, put seats, tires, wheels, DOORS, etc etc etc and be way over $25-$30K!!!

Its not fair to say that when you buy this and do this and this you will be more when I know for a fact not many of us here would buy this XP4 and just leave it alone at $20K!

At the end of the day, none of us can leave anything alone! hahah
that was my point you've seen my car, was thinking for at least the limited edition for 20k would come with more than just paint color change and eps. like some kind of doors etc. but if prices keep going up I'm going to have my rex for a long time.

If you have driven an XP then you would know the numbers it produces are very adequate for what we like to do. I for one, am stoked on how far Polaris has taken their RZR line.

While the T4 may have smaller numbers from a factory standpoint, by the time I get my Funco +6 it won't even matter! hahaha It is what it is. I am gonna shred in both and tell you all what I think!
i was going to drive an xp but didn't fit. maybe you can give me a ride in the new one on one of the group rides

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Funco??? What happened with LTI?
I was never lined up with getting an LTI kit? Brian and I talk regularly but never had made any deals. Magnum Off-Road had plans to develop a really over the top kit for my Teryx4 but due to work load and project schedule will not be able to begin development for another month or 2. Instead Magnum Off-Road will focus on developing an insane cage set up for the T4!! We will begin that in early January as soon as the T4 returns from having seats made for it. So for suspension we have gone with the Funco +6! Our car however will run FOX Shox instead of the Funco preferred Kings. The kit will sport Summers Bros. Axles made specifically for the Funco kit.

Anyway, I have a lot more detail but thats for my upcoming build thread which will be started in the coming days!!!!!

As for the new XP4 we are getting. We will also be doing some cool stuff with it also but not nearly as many as we will do with the T4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000