Kawasaki New Teryx 4 Cage by SFI

FUELATV

Nov 1, 2010
Alpine
www.fuelatv.com
Here is the first look at the new Teryx 4 cage by SFI Design. This cage was designed by FuelATV and built by SFI Designs. More additions will be added over the next few weeks but these pictures show the main design. *NOW available exclusively @ Black Rhino Performance
Front Intrussion bars

Passenger side view

Drivers side view from rear

Last edited:

FUELATV

Nov 1, 2010
Alpine
www.fuelatv.com
Thanks for the positive response. Now that we have the main portion of the cage together feel free to stop by Black Rhino and take a peek. They have some cool new ideas in the works for the T4.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I was wondering how someone was going to tie in the rear to make a cage for this look good. Great job!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I just left Black Rhino and I must say, the way Sean finished the cage it looks awsome in person, those photos dont do it justice.

Good work guys.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Chad, thank you for bringing your new T4 to our shop. It has given us the opportunity to have one of the first builds of these new machines in San Diego County. Between FUELATV, SFI Designs and Black Rhino we will be able to develop and build some of the first and most bad A$s products.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Im not sure what happened to the first post but here are the pictures.

This cage is available at Black Rhino Performance.
I have a new spam protection thing in place since we have been getting worked by a new breed of spammer. For whatever reason your last few posts have been getting kicked to spam. If you post up and dont see it let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000