new to the site. whats up?

Tommy-SB Fab

Tommy-SB Fabworks
Jun 3, 2009
Perris
ive been on here a bunch checkin it out. just finally got around to signing up. wheres the races with some real jumps?

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Welcome to the site man, I know crazy horse gp a couple of months ago had some GOOD hits ! I sure some of the racers can tell you alil more.

Have you hit up milestone...I think that's what the name is in Riverside CA

Tommy-SB Fab

Tommy-SB Fabworks
Jun 3, 2009
Perris
i raced the superstock there a couple years ago it was pretty good. i couldnt make it to the last milestone race cuz we had some other stuff going on.

im gunna try to race all the elsinore ones cuz it was better than all the other tracks but i will definately have to try milestone also.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I have been wanting to check milestone out on my dirtbike but just haven't got around to it. So you plan on going to the lorr race this month in elisnore ?

Tommy-SB Fab

Tommy-SB Fabworks
Jun 3, 2009
Perris
ill be out there but not racing. entry fee is to much with not a good enough payout. hopefully they cut out a section off the big track for the rhinos though like they did last time at elsinore

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
True that one the rhinos just don't move like the big trucks but was a good track if more people show up this round. Last months race was kinda emtpy haha well hopefully meet up with you at the next race also I did catch what type of SXS you have any pics ?

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
O thats your ride you were out there last round racing, well at least I think that was your ride ! I think I have seen you at M4Sx also but could be wrong

Tommy-SB Fab

Tommy-SB Fabworks
Jun 3, 2009
Perris
ya we were one of the sponsors last year. we had a modified RZR race a couple last year and i just got my rhino ready to race a few months ago but i dont have a built motor like all the other guys out there. it will definately tear it up though

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Its all about motor now on some of the tracks due to the lay out but chit happs and now its time to save and build that beast. Well if you make it out to the next race hopefully we meet up its always better to meet the people in person than this damn computer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000