New to the UTV world !

CoryB

Feb 17, 2014
The names Cory . I have been around for a few months just reading and learning . I am new to the UTV world , but not new to the Dirt World. I have a 06 LTR450 with lots of goodies and i race MRAN and a FEW of the WORCS races when they come to Vegas. Mostly desert ride and hit the dunes as well . The wife rides a 06 440ex with all the goodies as well .
I am currently waiting for Uncle Sam to give me the money back he has been borrowing intrest free for the last year and i think that i have found what i CAN AFFORD. I say that cause id love a RZR but for the 6 g's that i am getting back i havent been able to find 1. I have however found a really nice Rhino out of Prescott Az and i am excited to pick it up and even more excited to start UTV'n !!!!

I will def post pics as soon as i get it but maybe meanwhile yall can re-assure me that i am making a wise investment?
Its a 06 660 and according the the guy it has a fully built weller racing top end. It also has aftermarket alum 4seater cage with crow harnesses. Its custom painted orange with orange doors and the seats have a orange trim around them and the cage is black . The pics that i have on my phone it looks really really nice . Progressive shocks , aftermarket rack n pinion. Full body skid plate . Bed delete kit , Super duty front spindles, 2 bros exhaust. Prp bucket seats , Full hid lights on front x2.
Looks really clean and owner says i wont be dissapointed . Im getting it for 6000
Just looking for opinions , and people to ride with in Vegas !

Thanks

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
$6k isn't a lot but you are in the price range for a nice Rhino. Rhino's are pretty far behind what people are buying and riding these days. I think for the money its a good deal from what it sounds like and you will have fun. However if all the people you are riding with have RZRs or whatever and are hauling ass you will be bummed trying to keep up.

Its hard for me to say buy it you'll like it... it really comes down to who, where and how you plan to ride!

Nonetheless, welcome to the site!

CoryB

Feb 17, 2014
Thanks for the Welcome ! I have been reading alot of YOUR stuff lately , especially the OCTAGON stuff .... LoL !

Anywho , i know going in that i wont keep up with those guys . And i dont really have anyone that i am riding (UTV) at this point . Getting it more for the family since we can all go out in it and to do some trail riding and light duning . If i need to go fast i can just hop on the LTR and that need is fixed. Like i said its more for the family and as of now trail riding and something to go around in at the races and camping and day trip excursions . I have plans (in my head ) for a R1 or Busa swap at some point when i need to go faster. I figure it will fill my need for a UTV for a lil bit and i am sure that i could always get at least the money i spent on it back if i need to sell and upgrade .

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Octagon? People read that nonsense? lol Thats the dump of UTVUG! I was hoping you were going to say you have been admiring the race reports or the product reviews lol

Well if thats the case I think a Rhino would serve you well. Consider a Weller Racing SV swap. Its av-Twin that fits between the seats. I would think your 4 seat set up would still work!

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000