Polaris New XP1000 Roll Cages and Carbon Roofs from Nelson & Nelson Racing

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Check out this awesome new cage set-up from the guys over at Nelson&Nelson Racing Products. Along with the cage, this XP1000 is showing off their new Carbon Fiber roof!

This bad boy is CAD Designed and built from 1.75" .083 wall Chromoly tubing so you know it will be tough.

The way the cage is designed to allow the LED bar to be covered by the roof overhang is a really nice detail.

Make sure to check on their website and facebook, the cages should be in stock and ready to get your hands on soon!

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Nice stuff, I was checking out John's blue car (above) at the rally and it's no nonsense race inspired cage, doors, A arms & front sway bar....When I get around to stepping up to the 1000, they might be some things I just have to have.

Jug Bug

Sep 6, 2014
If this is a racing cage it may need to be .095 in some series to be legal. I'm sure that's do able. Looks great!

blue bear

Jun 24, 2013
Should be picking up my new car this weekend, I am definitely considering this cage for my new ride! I was curious how the light from the light bar was being under the roof? Mine was mounted above the roof before, is there any glare? After seeing these cages in person at the rally, They are definitely legit! well done guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000