NEW Yamaha Sport Side X Side?

dezertduner

Mar 11, 2014
I understand but i was hoping for a year for a new model not a 6 seat version of something they already make. That is where my disappointment lies.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I understand but i was hoping for a year for a new model not a 6 seat version of something they already make. That is where my disappointment lies.
I know....I feel you. Still waiting for something to make me want to sell the Honey Badger! :)

dezertduner

Mar 11, 2014
I am a yamaha for life kinda guy but Im glad i bought an xp1000 in jan. woulda been way more disappointed had i waited for this taxi. Lol. Love the rzr its gonna be hard to beat.

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
I think it will be Can Am with the next sport model side by side. They are very close with the Maverick but too many weak points due to poor designs.... I see that coming next though before any other OEMs.

I also have a feeling Kawi has something in store also but we will not see that until next uear if we are lucky...

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Good for farmers to transport the workers on graded roads I guess. I'm not sure who else would buy it. On all the job sites I'm on there either John Deer or Kubota.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

thekevin

Mar 23, 2013
Good deal. I thought you might be trying to tell us it was a sport 700.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ra3iAlbadayer

Nov 7, 2009
U.A.E. Sharjah
That enough to wait Yamaha, if somebody want sport SXS he must go to RZR XP 1000 or Wild Cat X 1000 or Maverick 1000.
if he want to wait like me, wait for Honda, i expect Honda will return, i think we will see some new sport SXS.
i don't like to but like this vehicle in the forums, here and in other forums discussing about sport SXS, riding, racing and modification. but with this one no more discussing, just drop it in showroom that enough for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000