newbee

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for letting me join up. Little bit about my self, I have grown up working on offshore power boats, from there i moved on working with NASCAR, and then from there i moved over to Indy Car. then I met my wife, she said no more cool jobs! you need to come home and work like a real man. So now I build Transit buses, have two kids, 3 horses, 3 dogs, 1 cat, and a morgage payment. I do have a lot of cool friends on here, they have recomended joining, so i did and thats my life. When do we ride?????

Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for letting me join up. Little bit about my self, I have grown up working on offshore power boats, from there i moved on working with NASCAR, and then from there i moved over to Indy Car. then I met my wife, she said no more cool jobs! you need to come home and work like a real man. So now I build Transit buses, have two kids, 3 horses, 3 dogs, 1 cat, and a morgage payment. I do have a lot of cool friends on here, they have recomended joining, so i did and thats my life. When do we ride?????
Welcome to the site Craig. Glad to have you here. Tis the season to go riding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000