Newbie from Reno

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Hey all, new guy here from good ol Reno NV. I kinda fell out of the scene for a while after moving back up here to Reno in 09. Got a call from a buddy that races WORCS in his Can-Am that the desert team he is with needed pit help for the BITD V2R, what an adventure that was. Well I'm hooked now looking at getting a 4 seater for the family and get more involved with the desert and WORCS races with the team.

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Thanks everyone, I'm hoping to get the 4 seater just in time for the Oct. meet up at Sandmountain, hell I may even just pick up a cheap 2 seat rhino to make that trip, we will see.

Joey we didn't get properly introduced but I was the "new pit guy" with the 1917 Murray Can-Am team.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Going to the LOORRS race? Swing by the SuperLite pits if you do, both Kenny Osborn (Owner of Black Rhino) and I will be there with our kids who are racing SuperLite trucks. Both are active in WORCS plus Black Rhino has cars in about every UTV series alive.

Come on by.

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Going to the LOORRS race? Swing by the SuperLite pits if you do, both Kenny Osborn (Owner of Black Rhino) and I will be there with our kids who are racing SuperLite trucks. Both are active in WORCS plus Black Rhino has cars in about every UTV series alive.

Come on by.

My family and I will be out there for sure. We will stop by and check it out.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
Welcome to the forum! I'm out in Minden, NV so when you get your 4 seater hit me up and we can go for a ride.

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
Welcome, this is a great forum with a bunch of good guys.
I'm just over the hill from you in Jackson.
I've had the guys at S2S in Reno do some tuning for me, some very knowledgable guys.

Hey Karter, I ride down out of Wellington occasionally, great place.

Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
Welcome, this is a great forum with a bunch of good guys.
I'm just over the hill from you in Jackson.
I've had the guys at S2S in Reno do some tuning for me, some very knowledgable guys.

Hey Karter, I ride down out of Wellington occasionally, great place.

Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
Let me know the next time your coming up and riding

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000