newbie gal is here!

LadyRed

May 3, 2009
In the hills
Hello all! Stacie Albright here and I'm with the BlueRibbon Coalition. BRC is a national land use organization that helps to keep our public lands and trails open for all of us to go out and play! If you ride you need to join to keep us in the fight. BRC represents ALL trail users including motorcycles, ATV/UTV, snowmobilers, 4 wheel drive and personal watercraft users. Check them out here: BlueRibbon Coalition: Protecting your recreational access to public lands.

You can also follow some of my personal adventures (mostly 4 wheel drive stuff) here: Off Road & Outdoors :D

Reactions: 1 person

LadyRed

May 3, 2009
In the hills
Yeah, I know the Lyin King. He's a part of our team. We have several people out there doing what he does for BlueRibbon as we can't be on every site to post updates regarding land use so we developed what we call our "KAT Team" (Kickin Access Technology Team). It's the same thing the anti's do with their networks and it's very effective. We have to keep up with them on all fronts the best we can! And oh yeah, THANKS to the Lyin King!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Yeah, I know the Lyin King. He's a part of our team. We have several people out there doing what he does for BlueRibbon as we can't be on every site to post updates regarding land use so we developed what we call our "KAT Team" (Kickin Access Technology Team). It's the same thing the anti's do with their networks and it's very effective. We have to keep up with them on all fronts the best we can! And oh yeah, THANKS to the Lyin King!!
FIRST OFF. WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND. IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE MORE LADYS ON THE SITE. WE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU & THE LYIN KING DO. LYIN KING KEPT US WELL INFORMED ON THE SITE WE USED TO BE ON.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000