Off Road Expo 2009

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Re: Truck Show at OffRoad Expo

The show is open to UTV's as well. I will be in the UTVUNDERGROUND booth. I know some of you guys have really nice vehicles with custom paint, custom seats, crazy aluminum work and huge audio/video systems. Enter your rides in the show and shine. You may just win best of show and walk away with $1000.

PM me if you are interested in attending.

Thanks,
Rusty
UTVUNDERGROUND

J.T.

Terror-X #1 in my mind
Jan 16, 2009
VIsalia Ca.

Offroad Expo's have shot themselves in the foot by trying to hold to many of them in a given period, it seems the only Offroad expo that works is the one in October. which is the only one i attend

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The only way this show is going to pop off is if we the consumers and enthusiasts show support! Go out and show support for the industry guys!! These guys are trying to give us 2 shows a year to go and check stuff out. If you arent already commited to an event that weekend then go and show some love for UTVUnderground and the Dirt Alliance who will be in full force representing!!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's a bad weekend I'm planning on being in Glamis. Don't trip Joey I got the stickers on my rhino and will be rocking the UTVUG proudly !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000