OFFICIAL UTVUG LOORRS RD3&4 Results-Pics-Vids-Links

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I will post up my truck pics later. I have alot of UTV pics I have not posted. I am offering a special deal to the racers on photo packages. Pm me for more details.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Never noticed it before, but look where the exhaust exits on the pass side. Must be a custom exhaust?

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Great pics Joey! I had such a good time Sunday I forgot to check my speed leaving the track. Got popped for 61 in a 35! :eek: Cop was cool and didn't check the "Criminal" box, but the "Civil" box.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
The red and black on Corrys car is dope.....I actually thought about doing those colors on my new car:cool:

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
Here is some of the vid I took on Sunday:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Broildg1Gc]YouTube - LOORS Round 4 UTV's[/ame]

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
It was good talking with you sat night.
Ditto, small world. You gonna be at Firebird this weekend?

awesome video!!!! Sucks so bad what happened to Austin. He had bad luck all weekend. We were all really scared when we saw that wheel come off as he was going that fast over the table and into the whoops. We are glad he is OK.
We were talking about that wheel too...if his spotter was able to relay that his wheel came off, cause he wasn't letting up, as if he didn't know he lost it. Pretty scary.

I was looking for you and Rusty on Sunday. Oh well, maybe Baja in June.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000