OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Camp RZR New Years LIVE Updates, Photos, Videos

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We will use this thread to post all of our LIVE updates from Camp RZR this weekend! We will also post up nightly on the homepage a series of photos and videos. Along with Mad Media, UTVUnderground.com will be producing 2 LIVE videos this weekend to give you guys a glimpse of the weekends action! First video should be up here on UTVUnderground on SATURDAY so make sure if you can't make it to keep checking in to see what is going on our in the dunes of Glamis! In the mean time, here is a glimpse of our new Polaris XP4 we built specifically for this event! Don't worry, we will do a full feature build article on this bad boy!

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Looks sweet! Kids are about the only people you want in back anyway adults weigh too much.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
We will use this thread to post all of our LIVE updates from Camp RZR this weekend! We will also post up nightly on the homepage a series of photos and videos. Along with Mad Media, UTVUnderground.com will be producing 2 LIVE videos this weekend to give you guys a glimpse of the weekends action! First video should be up here on UTVUnderground on SATURDAY so make sure if you can't make it to keep checking in to see what is going on our in the dunes of Glamis! In the mean time, here is a glimpse of our new Polaris XP4 we built specifically for this event! Don't worry, we will do a full feature build article on this bad boy!

Dig this Rzr4, Great job guys ! This is going to be a great event! Did i mention I cant wait......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
So any updates? The RZR forum has been posting a bunch. It looks as if they have been running the new Jagged X cars already.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Joey, if we show up on Sat or Sun, where is a good place to camp where you will all be? Are you around the store? Vendors? Sorry if it's been mentioned already, been super busy and not all up on the interwebs these days....

THANKS!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The main base camp is in the vendor area. So as close as you can get to that.

55 cases of Monster, 4 EZUP's, 6 coolers, 20 gallons of fuel and a T4. I would say I am loaded down.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Mad Media left 20 mins ago to capture the majesty of a Glamis Sunrise. 4 cars in total including the new Jagged X HO. It looks really nice in person.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Awesome!!! We will see you guys early Sunday morning!! :)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Looks like a good time ! Keep the pictures coming for the guys that couldn't make it out. Polaris and Jagged X really did a great job on Camp RZR and there new car. I can get that car and race the local Grand Prix's and spank fools.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Camp RZR Firewood dorks just got on the road, locked and loaded, with some fresh split cord wood.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000