Old guy new to here

porknbeanr

Jul 28, 2010
Canyon Lake Ca,
Hello everyone,
I have been around here for a while and now finally became legal. We have an'07 Arctic Cat Prowler and like to ride just about anywhere. Lots of desert camping in winter, not too much in Summer. Looking to go on more organized rides like Moab or Mammoth Lakes this season. Hope to see some of you out there.

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Right on! Rusty5150 and I will be in Canyon Lake on Saturday to hang on the beach and party at a friends house. We have a bunch of friends who live in Canyon Lake, we have spent a lot of time there. Rusty used to rent a house in Canyon Lake.

Mike and Dan, the owners of Magnum are from Canyon Lake, they were raised there. Mike still lives there.

Small world! Hopefully we can do some riding together!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Hello everyone,
I have been around here for a while and now finally became legal. We have an'07 Arctic Cat Prowler and like to ride just about anywhere. Lots of desert camping in winter, not too much in Summer. Looking to go on more organized rides like Moab or Mammoth Lakes this season. Hope to see some of you out there.
Welcome to the Underground. Are you going to share with us how you & Papa Bear shared the Sunset over The Grand Canyon together with Dusty?

porknbeanr

Jul 28, 2010
Canyon Lake Ca,
Welcome to the Underground. Are you going to share with us how you & Papa Bear shared the Sunset over The Grand Canyon together with Dusty?
Hey DD.....It's top secret.......Sooner or later when we finally acually hook up I will give you the whole reveal. Looking forward to joining La Familia in Niland or Mecca this year.... Are you still in the Hamptons?

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hey DD.....It's top secret.......Sooner or later when we finally acually hook up I will give you the whole reveal. Looking forward to joining La Familia in Niland or Mecca this year.... Are you still in the Hamptons?
About dam time, Still have yet to see the "Artic Cat" dont worry, we all have that special Friend hideing somewere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000