P.B. Growlers, OG Big Horns, or Rip Saws

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Researching my new tires and have it down to Maxxis Ceros, or Big Horns (Originals), Sedona Rip Saw Rt's, Pit Bull Growlers. I have always loved the BH's durability but hate the weight, don't like the large gaps on BH 2.0's, and have heard good things on the Ceros and Rip Saw RT. The Growler I hear is great on rocks but not good for high speed and corner sliding. I do a lot of Jeep type riding in Ocotillo and Johnson Valley and also a lot of high speed wash riding in the deserts. The BH's are great for both but I think they may be costing me some power due to weight. However being they are great all around I am willing to sacrifice that if there is nothing better all around.

BTW- Terra Cross are out as everyone I know with them get flats too often

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I have been running the bighorn 2.0 on my Rhino for over a year and have never had a flat racing or desert riding and they are light.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I run the PITBULL GROWLER'S, size: 25.5x8x12 front and 25.5x10x12 in the rear.They are durable in rocks and any terrain that gets in front of there way.They gain power in the mud,and get you out of turns faster.

I recommend the PITBULL TIRES!!

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
+1 for the Pit Bull Growlers. I did a 2 part review of them that you can find on this website. Do a search for Pit Bull growlers and my thread should come up, it has pictures and side by side comparisons of other tires.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000