Paint Maintenance

underider

Oct 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

May I ask, how do you protect and maintain your paint? What brand and material are you guys using.

Thanks in advance.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Sticks and rocks work wonders on making your machine look loved. Nothing like a good rock gouge to give your wheeler a little trail cred.:p

All smart assing aside, use what you use on your vehicles. I'm a Meguiars guy for my vehicles, more of a bush and rock guy for the Short Bus. I never use Armor All because I've had bad luck with it drying the plastic out. Armor All has alcohol in it and that, I believe, is what causes it.

underider

Oct 7, 2013
At the moment I'm using klasse brand so far it protects great, but I don't like the look of its shine. Looks like a matchbox toy.

Epic Detailing

Oct 10, 2013
Hello everyone,

May I ask, how do you protect and maintain your paint? What brand and material are you guys using.

Thanks in advance.

Check out our post on our new Epic UTV Wash line of products. We have wash, shine, & detail products. Our products are specially formulated for UTV's and have a uv protectant for vinyl & paint.

Epic Detailing

Oct 10, 2013
Sticks and rocks work wonders on making your machine look loved. Nothing like a good rock gouge to give your wheeler a little trail cred.:p

All smart assing aside, use what you use on your vehicles. I'm a Meguiars guy for my vehicles, more of a bush and rock guy for the Short Bus. I never use Armor All because I've had bad luck with it drying the plastic out. Armor All has alcohol in it and that, I believe, is what causes it.
You are right on the Armorall. It ends up drying out plastics & moldings then eventually causing cracking.

We have put a lot of R&D into our Epic UTV line of products so they are easy to use & protect.

Bebe

Access Advocate
Jul 27, 2012
Auburn, CA
I use Trim Shine on the plastics, and wash it with car soap after every use.

I will look at your new line of products though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000