Pala Raceway Spring GP UTV Race Pictures & Results

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
Thanks Hammertime, No I will be sticking with short course and Grand prix's. A little luck goes a long way - to not be taken out by a flat or engine trouble. It was a good battle with Doug Mittag and RJ as co-pilot until they got a hole in their differential. See you guys next race!

Hammertime

Mar 15, 2010
What are the safety equipment requirements to enter my stock Rhino in the next GP? It looks like a blast.:D

motomedic

Mar 14, 2010
I emailed them last week prior to the race and they replied with saftey nets or doors...otherwise a helmet, gloves and shoe protection. I believe they said googles where optional which i thought was funny seeing how the rocks where like rpg rounds coming at our heads during the race :D

Chris

Reactions: 1 person

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I emailed them last week prior to the race and they replied with saftey nets or doors...otherwise a helmet, gloves and shoe protection. I believe they said googles where optional which i thought was funny seeing how the rocks where like rpg rounds coming at our heads during the race :D

Chris
Yeah you should alway wear some eye protection in any type of racing! :eek:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
You need a Helmet,Harness,Window Netting and prefer DOORS or door netting,FIRE EXTINGUISHER,EYE PROTECTION, If you dont have these requirements you wont be able to RACE!!!

All the RZRS need window NETS!!!

They will check NEXT RACE AND MAKE SURE YOUR ON TIME!!

Gonzo624

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Jul 2, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga

hahahah what an awesome event. I had a blast out there even in the passenger seat! It was a bummer that a rock came up through the frame and put a hole in our rear diff, doug mittag was driving his butt off! Huge thanks to pala and everyone that put on this event.

I would like to thank my sponsors for the weekend, C.O.D. Racing for the seat and pat wildberry for the food and bed! Haha

Congrats to Brent Fouch, you were on it man!

Can't wait for round two, the red dragon will be back! Lol

P.S.-Hey grant, you better get on that kid of yours, rumor is kawi has some new girl driver in there sights?!?! Hahahahahah :D
serious I better drive my you know what off cause she's gunning for me lol great job cuz

niko123

J-Lo - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2010
west covina
i looked at the results but i never got passed by utv #45 they give him 3rd palces and they give me 4places #84 o well

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
i looked at the results but i never got passed by utv #45 they give him 3rd palces and they give me 4places #84 o well
I think I passed you towards the last lap and you were going really slow, I passed you in the short course part! Was that you in the white car?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000