Party in the pits

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

UTVUNDERGROUND and Dirt Alliance will be hosting a party in the pits the night before the June 20th race. To get into the pits you need to purchase a pit pass. This could be a fun event to meet everyone, eat some good BBQ and throw back a couple beers. The racers will be practicing and then coming into the pits to join the party. The pit pass you purchase on Friday will be honored on Saturday.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
UTVUNDERGROUND and Dirt Alliance will be hosting a party in the pits the night before the June 20th race. To get into the pits you need to purchase a pit pass. This could be a fun event to meet everyone, eat some good BBQ and throw back a couple beers. The racers will be practicing and then coming into the pits to join the party. The pit pass you purchase on Friday will be honored on Saturday.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

i will put the word out with all the az racers i could use the practice the new teryx will be ready and it will be its first race under its belt :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Everyone get down here for this! Come down on Friday, buy your pit passes and camp over night in the pits with us! Eat some food, drink some brews, and watch some racing with the Underground!!! meet the racers, see their cars, and have some fun!!!! Flyer will follow!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
We are considering having a UTVUG slash team race in the pits. If you are interested in bringing your slash out to race let me know. We could setup a cool little track in the back corner of the pits.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
You should talk to StarWest and see if they will let you run them on the pee wee track..

We'll be there practicing....on the MX track.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
You should talk to StarWest and see if they will let you run them on the pee wee track..

We'll be there practicing....on the MX track.
So thats the secret to getting the good race lines. ha ha. You let the cat out of the bag.. :)

desrtrat256

Team AGM - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 25, 2009
Escondido, CA
WOW this sucks, Just found out thats the same weekend as my sisters wedding. I already had her move it becouse of the baja 500 she might get pissed if I tell her this. Im going to try and smeak out of the rehersal dinner early and go up there! Ill have my partner deliver the fuel for the race. Its gunna be fun

Joey if I can make it ill BBQ fo sho.:D

desrtrat256

Team AGM - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 25, 2009
Escondido, CA
Oh I will but after the week leading to this wedding Im gunna have to get away for a bit! My family is pretty intense, so this will hopefully be the perfect relaxer right before I get plastered at the wedding!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000