Peak Powersports Mint 400 Recap - VIDEO ADDED

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this especially with the details. Great job on persevering through and getting to the finish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Very good read, really detailed, i liked it!

Congrats on fighting through and making it to the finish, i am sure that was satisfying.

You can head over to the post Joey D put up earlier today with in car camera view from the car Larry Ragland was driving, it is elegant nerfing at it's finest.

Sounds like the business model is working as well and you guys are filling a void for this class and it's racers so that is good...(the in race delivery and the story about the leak were great)

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
He was happy with the different screen view you helped with and THANK YOU. Still working on best procedure for co-driver. Lots happening in the car and hard to remember all tasks necessary with so much happening at once. He is as new to this as I am so we are both learning...

Anyone with advise for a newby co-driver?

Would be greatly appreciated...

xcracer416

Mar 29, 2016
He was happy with the different screen view you helped with and THANK YOU. Still working on best procedure for co-driver. Lots happening in the car and hard to remember all tasks necessary with so much happening at once. He is as new to this as I am so we are both learning...

Anyone with advise for a newby co-driver?

Would be greatly appreciated...
If I see yall at Laughlin in a few weeks I will stop by and holler at yall.

Aug 30, 2015
Sheridan, WY
Video clips added from Mint 400...

Both videos are from +/- race mile 60.

First video is us running away from the Fox TT and shows that a UTV can get through tight sections relatively fast compared to a 6000# truck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4op0l44kzh3chv/954%2C%2027.M2T?dl=0

Second video shows how fast a TT closes distance on a UTV and how much faster they run in deep holes. This is serious pucker factor footage while we tried to get to a safe place to exit the course. Helicopter makes it seem like a war zone with something bad about to happen!.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ad86iw25v7l305/954-19.MTS?dl=0

Enjoy!!

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Some good footage.

Clip #2 reminds me of a shark chasing a flounder or something haha!

If you could stop the clip and blow it up i bet you could get a pretty cool pic of you hitting that little kicker before you pulled over and his grill coming through the dust right behind you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000