Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Bee Canyon = good times for sure. There are a few steep climbs / decells as well

I think that is Steve & Ron at the Bottom:D

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
bad azz pics hardcore racers.........rebel riders dog only true underground .......................

PPF

Fast and Frozen - UTVUnderground Approved
lol.. Ya it was a good time down there, everybodys gotta go there at least once jus to check it out even if you dont like mud. Blake actually jus sent me the dvd, i jus watched it for the first time this weekend, he did a great job!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
yes we did!! LOL $75....but not because of being there, we went into town.....apparently the hells rhinos rolling through Pine Cove was a bit annoying to some residents who moved to the mountains to get away from us hell raisers!!
LOL... Yeah.... 18 Rhinos cruising down the street probably wasnt the best idea. We have done it many times with 4 or 5 Rhinos.... but I guess we pushed it that day. We still had fun. We were cracking jokes on Barney Fife. Blake got some good footage of the ride on UTVmayehm 2. I was waiting to hear the theme song from cops...... I wonder if Barney Fife got employee of the month for those 18 tickets.....

Eat Dirt

Trail Guide - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 25, 2009
Here's another view of the " Pine Cove Hell's Rhinos "

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000